Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love Prints

If you love someone, tell them
If you miss someone, find them
If you have someone, hold them tight and never let go
I may not know much, but this I do know
Love deeply and truly and leave love prints where you go

I am quite fond of this writing. I believe that it is truthful and meaningful. But one question might come to mind when you read it. What is a love print? A love print is like a footprint, only not. It's like a memory, an emotion. Everything that love is, laughter, smiling, fun, crying, sympathy, forgiveness, any emotion that is because of love, leaves a love print on that person's heart. And you can always look back at your love prints that people have given to you, and it will make you happy, remembering love. It might make you a little sad sometimes, like if that love is no longer with you, but mostly it will make you smile. So a love print is a memory footprint on someone's heart, and it is the best thing that you can ever give a person or receive yourself.

I know that I didn't post anything yesterday, it was raining, but I don't feel like making up for that today. I'm not really in the mood to talk much.
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment