Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So, We Meet Again

Hey!
So its been months, literally, since I have written anything on here. You would think that would mean that I have a lot to say. But I really don't. I live a really average, normal, boring life. Perhaps not quite normal, since I have a strong love of logic puzzles (and also cheese, but that's really not relevant) and most people probably don't. But it is quite boring. Science is finally over, which is rather bittersweet, I am glad that its over and that I did well on my project, but now I have nothing to do. That was my life for months, I ate, breathed, and slept science. And now...there is nothing. Next year should be fun, I have quite the academically challenging schedule. That would strike fear into the hearts of most people, but not me, I face this with joy and hope in my heart. I don't have a math class though :( That makes me rather sad. Summer, there isn't much to do, so I will (hopefully) starting writing more often.

Right now, my music of choice is Evanescence. The songs are so powerful and emotionally driven and strong. Its amazing. Their CD Fallen, amazing CD.

I wrote something in English class (me being the overachiever I am, went way overboard) and I was quite proud with the way it turned out. My friends weren't really interested in it, but I can share it here.
His greeting was blatant, a nearly impossible perfect middle line between friendly enough and bored. For her, this put her great mood in jeopardy. Such a tone of voice should be frivolous but it was havoc on her touchy heart. She knew she was being ridiculous though, and gave him a chance to either change or validate her feelings. To her, love was as alimentary to her soul as green vegetables were to her body. Her high intelligence eclipsed her feelings though, and no one was able to see her emotions. Her smile was purely jocose, it did not truly show how she felt. As the days continued, she still kept her heart hidden and day after day, she was hurt. It wasn't as though he meant to, he didn't mean to at all, he simply didn't know. She was partially glad for the emotionless reading of text messages, so her true feelings weren't betrayed, but this was also the reason of her gradual destruction. She felt as though he ignored her feelings. She tried to tell him, many times she hinted, many more she told him directly, just in another language. He ignored this though. He would talk to her about other people, about his desire to be with someone. She considered telling him how she felt, so she could be with him and they could both be happy. But she simply couldn't. So he would continue to talk, and she would put on a calm face and listen, because when it came down to it, they were most importantly best friends. But as soon as he said good night, she lost composure and was miserable. It should be so easy, so simple for them to be together. And it would be so perfect, just like their friendship. But it is not easy or simple. So the cycle just continues.
Not the best story in the world, but I didn't think that it was terrible.

My mini me (my friend that is just like me, I mean we both have a love of Canada, we love math, everything I like she likes, everything I don't like she doesn't like, it is nearly creepy how much alike we are) drew an octopus for me today! He is a very cute octopus :) He even has a hat on.

I think that's about it. Perhaps tomorrow I will have some cool adventure to tell you about. I wouldn't count on it, but perhaps.
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment