Friday, January 21, 2011

Insecurities

I am very much enjoying this daily Wii playing. I dislike that it makes me sweat, sweat is really icky, but perhaps it isn't bad for me. I think that most of the time people think, or maybe I just hope they think and try to act like, I have much confidence in myself. I truly don't. I never think that I am good enough. I always think that I have messed up somehow, and that people will hate me. I am even more like this with my best friend, which is absolutely insane, because he is the most loving and least judging person I know and I am very lucky to be able to call him my best friend. But I never think that I am pretty. No matter how many times people say that I am, I never believe them. I always have it in my mind that I am the ugly fat kid. I probably truthfully aren't, I don't think that size 9 is exceptionally large probably, but it doesn't matter, I still feel like I am. Maybe because I am short, or perhaps because I am not size 0, I just never feel really great about myself. Some days I do feel better than others though. Today, is just sort of an in the middle day.

I think that when people were making theories and laws and such, they forgot a very important one: the amount of love you have for another person is directly proportional, if not equal to, the amount of time you spend worrying about them. I feel like maybe I bring bad luck or something, because every time I care about a person, something seems to go wrong. It's really not cool. I really worry that something will happen to my best friend. I really don't know what I would do if it did, I think I would probably go insane.

I believe that is enough for the day.
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment