Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day

I really like the snow, it's very pretty. I have spent pretty much the entire day writing essays. In some ways, it has been really interesting. In other ways, very boring. I did play the Wii for a while, and let me just say, there are some crazy intense exercise games on that thing. I hate exercise, and I curse the person that decided to combine it with video games, which I am addicted to. Like there are jump rope games and you actually have to jump, and skating games in which to move you must run in place. My competitive nature wouldn't allow me to play nice and calm and lose, no, I must be fast enough to beat the ten year old. It was fun though.

I really don't know what else to say, there is a lot on my mind but I don't even know how to say it to my best friend, so I really don't know how to say it to random people on the Internet.
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment