Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

First off, I saw this really nerdy joke at a knowledge bowl tournament I was at, and thought I would share.
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.
:)

Today is January 1. I should probably have a resolution. I don't. I would make a resolution to spend more time with my amigo, but I can't really control that, and I'm sure making resolutions for other people to follow is breaking some law, so I won't. My other idea: learn how to drive. I'll get back with you on how I decide on that one.

Last night, I won Monopoly by owning all but 10 properties. Tonight, I lost just as epically. That's just the way the dice rolls I guess.

I am currently waiting for my amigo to get off work so that we may do something together, yet from far away. It sounds complicated, but it's really not.

I had something really great to talk about....I should have written it down, because I don't know what it was.

You know those people that you get behind in the grocery store, that buy the most random things and you look at them like "What?". That's my family.

2010 had some pretty good music, like I like that the Atari was mentioned in the song "Forget You" (which probably has a more recognizable other name, but that will not be mentioned here) because I love video games. It also had some not so great music, such as Nicki Minaj.

I think that's all the random stuff I can think of.
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment