Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy

I am happy. I am really really happy. I don't really know why. I haven't really done anything exciting today. Normally when I am this happy, it is because I have seen my best friend. But I have not seen my amigo in a while. I would like to change this soon. But he did tell me a story today :) He doesn't tell me stories often. Probably about only one every six months. But when he does, it makes me endlessly happy. Sometimes I worry that I want things different from what he wants, but his stories tell me that he does want the same things as I do. And that makes me so very happy :) It is so nice to be able to have nice dreams, something to hope and long and look forward to. And someone to share those dreams with :)

I am also playing a game about zombies. I like when they eat people.
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment