Monday, January 4, 2010

Random=Me

Everyone in my family has pro status on Wii bowling. That is, everyone but me. It is very not cool. I will keep practicing though, and then, I will be better than all of them. *evil laugh* Not really probably, they are all pretty good, I just want to have a fancy ball like all of them that you get when you get pro.

I have a jealousy problem. I have been denying it for a long time, but I have one. I also have a problem with change, especially big changes and changes in people. Such as this....

My friend used to do everything with me. We would go everywhere together. Pretty much every Friday we would be doing something together. But it's not like that anymore. In fact, they don't really do anything with me anymore. It makes me quite sad. My dislike of change and of being alone has led to this sadness. But I will find something to end it. Such as randomly dancing and singing, which is what I did today and yesterday.

Not much in the way of talking, I have much on my mind.
Later
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment