Sunday, January 3, 2010

Friends, Squishes, Life

Squishes: one of life's great mysteries. I like you yet I don't want you. Does that make any sense? It does to me in the sense that I feel like that, but I don't think that normal people do. I told the guy that I have one on. I don't think he understood. He is one of my best friends ever, so I don't want to scare him off. So I think that I'll just act like I don't like him at all.

Something that is bothering me though is this concept of beautiful. I have been asked many times things like: Do you think that (insert name) is beautiful/handsome?, Who do you think is beautiful/handsome? And every time I am asked if someone is, I say yes, cause that just seems like good manners and I assume that since they ask me, they think so and want a second agreeing opinion. (Some day I know that those sly people I associate with are going to find someone they think is ugly and ask me and I will say yes and then they will know that I don't know what beautiful is) But I honestly don't know what beautiful is, that has no meaning to me. I don't know if someone looks good or not. I have no fashion sense. So I kinda wish that they would stop asking me, cause I really don't know. (That may be freakish, but you know what? That's OK, I don't mind being a freak, I kinda like it)



So I currently love Shakira's music. Since my discovery of her about two weeks ago, I love her. I think that Men in this Town has a quote that is meant for me "Is there a prince in this fable for a small town girl like me" (which I am almost liking this idea of staying single forever, so maybe that isn't a quote for me, but sometimes I wish I was in a relationship, so then it is) But I love her entire new album, She Wolf. There are some songs that I don't really care for, but I don't remember the names of them, since I didn't like them, but 90% of the cd is amazing.

My mother can not figure out how to get the video game system to work. I should go help her.
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment