Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello Again!

Hey, long time, no see!
Science: I love it, but honestly, its like once you start researching, you barely have time to breathe! I have started a blog of poems http://princesscpoetry.blogspot.com/ for anyone that wishes to view it. I wrote them a while ago and they are mostly free form. I will probably update that often, they are already written, most of them, and it doesn't take long to post them. This, however, this takes some time, I have to think of just the right thing to say (and you thought that I just kinda start rambling and muttering to myself on here ;) ) and that's something that I don't have much of. I may talk of my project on here on a later post.

I hate to just type and run, but its getting late and I'm getting sleepy. Later everyone!
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment