Saturday, January 2, 2010

Impatience

Some days you can tell my impatience more than others.
Like today.
I have it in my head that I will find a black ring. I'm pretty sure that my parents think that I am joining a cult. But all of you ace people (if any of you are, or know anyone that is, or are a random researcher or whatever) know why. So I searched every store in the mall. Scary stores that I told myself I would never enter. Normal mother stores like Macy's. And I found nothing. My mother tried to help...well, at least she said that she was. I took her with me looking, and she kept asking why. Not sure that I am going to tell her yet. I just said that it looks cool and that's why I want one. Anyways, I found nothing and it made me quite upset. So then I took some plastic canvas and black thread when I got home, and just wrapped the thread around the plastic as tight as it would go, and look there, a black ring, and one that fits me perfectly. I think this is just a temporary solution, but it actually doesn't look that bad.

So I also told my friend that I am ace. Well, didn't actually say it, I said that I was looking for a ring, I twittered about it, they got curious, I twittered the origin of the black ring, they actually cared and looked it up (who does that? friends actually care?) and so now they know. I don't think they really understand it, but hey, who does? I don't understand them normal people either.

I think that you would all be interested in hearing this. I've wanted to tell my friends for a while, you know since it happened, but none of them want to seem to listen to me, so I'll tell you. I mean...you guys were totally my first pick....(there aren't any of you yet, so sorry that you weren't first, you probably would have been if you would exist).
I was walking in the mall, minding my own business. And I look to the other side of the path (you know how they got those vendor carts in the middle splitting up the hallway? well I looked to the other side of those) and I thought to myself, 'Hey, that person has clothes just like me....and hair too...and, hey whoa, they are moving at the same speed I am....and now they are messing with their hair just like I am....wait a second.'
I was looking at a mirror. I felt like a complete idiot.

I should probably get some sleep now.
PrincessC

No comments:

Post a Comment